February 2, 2009

Firenze or Roma ?

I just returned back to Atlanta from a long weekend to Florence & Rome. We tackled most of Florence, looked at several apartments, and I went to several language schools.  Things are looking pretty good for moving to Florence in the Fall, however my heart still longs for Rome.  Now its time to crunch numbers, work out logistics and start improving on my Italian. My kitty cats even need feline passport, how cute is that?!

The highlight of the trip was discovering the Santo Spirito neighborhood of Florence, talking to locals about the dynamics of Italian & American cultures, then learning the art of : walking, walking and WALKING. We had a a fantastic dinner in Trastevere in Rome, then headed back to Atlanta!
Here are a few photos from our weekend jaunt. Wish me luck yall!













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...