May 9, 2009

"I think I deserve something beautiful".....

....is a quote from the hysterically funny, witty true story in "Eat, Pray, Love" A novel about one woman's journey through Italy, India and Indonesia. It comes highly recommended for those who have a sense of adventure and are hopeless romantics.


"Look for God like a man with his head on fire looks for water."

"....Americans have an inability to relax into sheer pleasure.Ours is an entertainment seeking-nation, but not necessarily a pleasure-seeking one....This is the cause of that great sad American stereotype- the overstressed executive who goes on vacation, but who cannot relax."

"I want God to play in my bloodstream the way sunlight amuses itself on the water."

"Italian men are beautiful in the same way as French women, which is to say - no detail spared on the quest for perfection. Sometimes they look so good I want to applaud."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for sharing these quotes, they are great, i especially love the one about Italian men :-)
I love Eat Pray Love, I was reading it while I was in Firenze celebrating my 30th birthday last year - it was my most megical trip and I cannot wait to return to this wonderful city.

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...