March 20, 2010

Seeing into the future......

So all of us gals here talk a lot about how long we will stay in Florence. We work through all the logistics of becoming legal & battling the Italian bureaucracy, settling down, finding careers & love, etc etc etc. We have difference situations, and have to accept the fact that some of us might not stay. I am still working through all the reasons why I will stay living in a foreign country, and where my future might take me.

We were in Pienza, this magical sleepy town in Tuscany, and came along the Via dell'Amore (photo is in the blog entry below) and saw this fabulous woman sitting outside a cafe, enjoying the sun. She was all alone, speaking in English on her mobile phone, sipping her caffe and simply enjoying being in Italy. She was dressed head to toe in black, wearing a cute black hat & shiny black boots. Was I seeing into my future?..................e possibile!! (it is possible!)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...