November 17, 2010

Happiness Project - Italia

Italy is one of the most romantic places in the world. Lovers of all ages stroll the old streets hand n' hand, blow each other kisses and walk with perfect grace. I think everyday I see at least one elderly couple hobbling along the streets. 

The women with swollen ankles from the years of wearing high healed shoes on the uneven payment, always in their "Sunday best", even if its Tuesday afternoon & raining. The men in their three piece suits, sweater vest, darling hats and beautiful leather shoes.

My heart skips a beat, and it brings me great happiness to see these couples so often. It gives me hope that people can withstand the test of time & true love. 

"Non posso vivere senza voi, il mio cuore è per voi" 

"I can't live without you, My heart is for you"

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

leigh said...

This is such a lovely post. I love that old couple.

Thanks for linking up this week!!!

Loree said...

I love seeing older couples together. It gives me hope that old age is not always lonely.

Erika said...

I adore happy older couples too. How fun to see some everyday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...