January 18, 2011

Happiness Project - Mamma & Nonna

When I think about happiness, I think about my Mother & my "Nonna" (grandmother) Kiki. She would be very upset with me for ever calling her grandmother, as she has been called Kiki for many years. Both she & my Mother provide me with inspiration & moral character. I miss them so much living in Italy, but was lucky enough to spend time with them over Christmas holiday in Atlanta.


I am fortunate to be named after her, I have a lot to live up too

Photobucket

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh! How sweet! Looks like a very loving bunch there!

love and life ♥ said...

What a great photo! xx

Deb said...

So nice that you got to see your family at Christmas. Nice photo of you all together!

Sue said...

Nothing like a good three-generation shot! That's a keeper!!

=)

PS. I messed up my link tbis week. Here's the right one:
Good Friends Last Forever

Susan said...

Grandmothers (and Moms) are so special. I just discovered your blog through the Happiness Project and love it! I really enjoyed your Italy bucket list. Have fun!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

What a beautiful capture. Being away from family really makes us appreciate them all the more when we do meet up with them doesn't it.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Love that - these photos become some of the most cherished when looking back.

Actuary Mom said...

Ah, I love spending time with family!

Christy said...

Thank you for reading my blog entry about my dear Mother & grandmother!! I appreciate all your kind words! Lots of love from Firenze!

leigh said...

You look so pretty, all of you. So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...