January 13, 2011

If you want something delicious....

Go to Bondi, behind San Lorenzo & Mercato Centrale on Via dell'Ariento. This place has got to be the best place to get panino's in Florence. All the goodies are fresh: toasted bread, pesto & patate with fresh mozzarella, parmignano melanzane (eggplant). The staff are so nice, and will give you suggestions for what to combine together. You an also have a small cup of vino with your meal for less than 2 Euros. This is one of my favorite spots in Florence, my girlfriend and I go regularly. I wake up craving their sammie's (as Shari likes to call them). Delicioso!!



 
Discover a great degree at it
online courses

5 comments:

Val said...

By suggestions for sandwich combinations don't you mean they'll refuse to make it if they dont like it and they will tell you what they will make!!! ;-)

Christy said...

Si e vero!!!! The Italians always know better about food :)

Bradford said...

how have I not found this place??

Sterling said...

Five days back and I already miss the food, although I also went straight to the supermarket after getting home and binged out on cranberries.

Ci vediamo presto a Los Angeles? :)

Christy said...

Bradilicous : I have NO idea because its soooo close to your work! Go tomorrow, Trust.

Sterling, I feel you! Even the fresh food in the US doesn't taste as good as this! I hope you had a great time in il sud! si, ci vediamo in agosto in LA! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...