March 4, 2011

The reason to love Europe

One of the greatest things about living in Europe is that I can be in another fantastic city or country within a few hours. I have a very close friend from back home that works for Delta, so fortunately I get to see him every few months. It is so much fun to get his flight schedule, hop on a train or plane and meet up with him.

Last Spring, he called one night and said "I will be in Rome tomorrow, come meet me". I was there in a flat second. Then a few months later I met up with him in Barcelona for the day. Last month he had a flight into Milano, so I was on the train the next morning. I miss my friends & family so much, so I cherish the time I get to spend with Jose.

It is always good to have a little slice of home while living abroad. 


In Rome at Piazza del Popolo
Morning cup of caffe in Barcelona

Us being fabulous in Milano!

One of the best meals I have had living in Italy @ Ristorantino Amici Del LibertyMilano

Until the next saga of Christy & Jose.............!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...