July 5, 2011

La bella cucina

You heard it here first folks, I like to cook. For so many years I ate every meal out. If I did eat in, it was limited to pasta & tomato sauce and Lean Cuisines. Back in the United States, I always had these fabulous kitchens, that I never used. Now, after living here and not having such a fabulous kitchen I realized I took it for granted. It is good that my past apartments in Italy did not such fancy kitchens, because I have been learning how to cook simply. Now, I am in my new fabby apartment with my new fabby cucina and I am in love, literally.

I have this lavandino in pietra antica (old stone sink) that is paired with a new shiny dishwasher. Plenty of storage, that's right! Storage units! Now everything can be hidden that we don't want to see. I only want to see my gorgeous wood beams ceilings, terracotta floors and Italian back tiles. Che bellissima! Soon I will post about some of the delicious meals and Antonio and I have been making together. Happy cooking!



7 comments:

Val said...

GORGEOUS!

From Tracie said...

Your kitchen is delightful!

I'm sure lots of yummy and fun moments will be spent in it.

Jenn said...

I'm in love with that kitchen... reminds me of my kitchen in Mexico... only cooler.

Natalie said...

That stone sink is incredible! What a beautiful kitchen!

Cheryl said...

I am in shock that you are cooking but with the wonderful food you have over there its the perfect time to learn! When you are home to visit, you and Antonio can fix dinner!

Christy said...

Thanks ladies!!! Mom, the first line was written especially for you "You heard it here first, I like to cook!". Antonio and I are already making a list of the yummies we will make with you in Atlanta. XX

Why Rome? said...

Your kitchen is FABULOUS!! I dream of having a beautiful kitchen like yours one day. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...