July 11, 2011

La Dolce Vita Series

Today is the first installment of a new series called "La Dolce Vita"  where I ask all my fellow friends and bloggers to write about  their sweet life in Italy, or their sweet life in general. Each Monday I  will write about something that makes my life richer while living in  Florence.

Pass the word along to your friends and join me in the  fun! 
 
❣ ❣ ❣

I love my bike "Pepe", and I love riding through Florence. I am from a city in the United States where its essential to have a car. So one of the things I love about living in Florence is the freedom I feel with riding my bike from one end of the city to another in less than 20 minutes.  Especially now when the city is so hot, it feels so lovely to be able to have the breeze hit my face.

Nothing is better than taking a ride at night through the Old City,  along the Arno River, or getting lost on the small side streets that  wind through the city. 


"Do you love Italy as much as I do? Join me in sharing with others about our passion for "La Dolce Vita"
The rules are simple : Every Monday, write about something you love about Italy, or your sweet life in general, then grab my icon and add it to your post.





Most important, do not forget to link up here so everyone can read about your adventures with all things Italian, Grazie belle!

13 comments:

natalie said...

Thanks for starting this! I am too scared to ride a bike around Rome, but my first post about cappuccio is up!

Maggie said...

I hope this takes off in a big way! Great way to share our experiences.

Italian Postcards said...

I love a blog party!! I'm loving Pepe.

Sally said...

Awesome, Christy! This is fun. Okay, I think I'm going to do this correctly. Tell me if not.

Christy said...

Thanks Y'all! I am so glad you joined in the fun! I cannot wait to keep reading about all the good stuff! Buona giornata belle!! XO

Tree said...

Thank you Christy! I am loving this already! I managed to figure out how to link everything.

What a great photo of you and "Pepe"...so beautiful!

xoT

Sunni said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to read all of these!

Murissa Maurice said...

This is a genius idea! Thanks for supporting all of us fellow bloggers! I will be in Florence next year- maybe I will see you around!

The Wanderfull Traveler

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I just found your blog and I'm excited to join in on La Dolce Vita!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

What a great idea Christy. I am not really sure the post I published yesterday is a great choice but I will post it anyway as I consider every aspect of our life here as being La Dolce Vita. If you do not think it fits the image please let me know.

Christy said...

Thanks Lindylou, Sonia, Murissi, Theresa & Sunni!!! I love all your posts! I am so glad you are taking part, and I hope we all continue to enjoy our sweet lives! XOXO - Christine

Andrea said...

Hi Christy. Very glad I stumbled across your blog today. I'm looking forward to participating in the 'La Dolce Vita Series' each week. Great idea! I'm a Southern girl too (from Alabama), and learning to adjust to my new life with my husband in Rome. Very much looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Christy said...

Hi Andrea!! Thank you so much for posting! I am so excited you will be joining in the fun! I cannot wait to read your blog too. I am headed back to the South in August, looking forward some Southern home cookin' ! All the best from Florence, Love, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...