September 9, 2011

Newest obsession of David Rocco

I am a little late on this considering that David Rocco films his television show here in Florence, but my Mom just put me in the loop about how fabulous he is. If you haven't already done so, run, don't walk to the nearest book store and buy his book:


He has a beautiful way of blending his love for Italian cuisine, Italian culture and his family all into one fantastic show & cook book. Unfortunately I am unable to watch his tv show here in Italy, but am totally and completely obsessed with his book. 

Grazie Mamma!


 To order: Visit Amazon

3 comments:

Theresa Cheek said...

Great link! Thanks Christy.

Cathi said...

Will definitely check it out, thanks for the tip! :)

Murissa Maurice said...

His show is great and is offered in Italian and English. I love him too and my obsession started last Summer. I bought his book and just love the photography and all the anecdotes about Italian culture.
Look up some of his recipes on youtube.com

He is coming out with a new series and a new cook book this Fall. Looking forward to it!

The Wanderfull Traveler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...