October 13, 2011

La bella città

Tonight I had the pleasure with meeting with a client &  friend on the rooftop of one of the new apartments we are managing at the agency. My boss told me how beautiful the terrace was, but I had no idea how jaw dropping it really was, until tonight. We met to catch up on life in Italy, while enjoying a glass of wine and this unbelievable view. My heart literally dropped when I saw how  gorgeous this city is from above. 

Yes, I have seen it before, but it never gets old. Ever..... Sono fortunata.

4 comments:

Theresa Cheek said...

"Sono fortunata"...yes, you are! At least you realize this. The picture is amazing.

The Expat Wife said...

Wow that really is gorgeous

Cathi said...

Absolutely stunning!

May said...

Simply gorgeous!! I wish I could have had more time in Florence. We were there only for a day and somehow I could not fall in love with it in such a short time..:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...