October 26, 2011

Places I love ♥ : Gelateria dei Neri

Okay y'all. I know there is a vast array of opinions on the topic of gelato. But I have to tell you, Gelateria dei Neri is my favorite in Florence. It is a small, nondescript little joint on one of my favorite streets in Florence. There is nothing outwardly special about this place, no fancy store front, no overly cheerful workers. BUT, your taste buds will be happy you came here. My mouth is watering just thinking about it, and I go here at least 4 times a week :)

Antonio loves the boomba, slighty warmed, but I normally stick to my single small cup of gelato. 
They also stay open late for those of us that are night crawlers. 

Via dei Neri 20/22r. Yumm-o!


4 comments:

Sara Amrhein said...

Love this place! Pompelma Rossa is my absolute favorite flavor! YUM! I'm ready to put my shoes on right now!

Theresa said...

Ohh I love via dei neri too! I discovered it way too late and was sad to leave so soon. Next time I'm back I am definitely going to try this gelateria. Hope you're keeping warm! xoT

Why Rome? said...

Yummm! There is never a bad time of year for gelato. ;-)

marybeth said...

Another of my favorite gelaterie, too! I went there often when I lived on Borgo degli Albizi. I especially like their cioccolato fondente con arancia. Squisito!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...