November 11, 2011

Places I love ♥ : Flower market

Every Thursday in Florence, there is a fantastic flower & plant market below my house on Via Pellicceria. I plan my whole week around visiting here on Thursday mornings. Not only do I love the way the market is set up underneath the loggia by Piazza Repubblica, but the selection is really good & affordable.  Generally, the salespeople are polite and will offer you a discount (if you ask) or if you buy in multiples. 

Yesterday morning I had so much fun scouting out for my favorite orchid. 


3 comments:

Ciao Emy said...

What a beautiful flower market. I am the biggest "horticulture" nerd you could find :) Pretty orchid too.

May said...

Germany too has pretty flower boutiques, but market's?? Your's is stunning!!!!

Deborah said...

Your Orchid is beautiful and the way you "staged" it, in your home is stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...