December 19, 2011

La Dolce Vita - Love is in the Air

Last week in northern Italy, in a small town called Levico, my sweetie surprised me with an engagement & beautiful infinity ring. Life is so sweet right now with him, it almost hurts.

There are no words. 
I hope everyone is having a beautiful Christmas holiday.


 
"Do you love Italy as much as I do? Join me in sharing with others about our passion for "La Dolce Vita"


The rules are simple : Every Monday, write about something you love about Italy, or your sweet life in general, then grab my icon and add it to your post.





La Dolce Vita




Most important, do not forget to link up here so everyone can read about your adventures with all things Italian, Grazie belle!
 

5 comments:

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Oh what fabulous news Christy. Congratulations to you both. Have a good Christmas and I look forward to following you in 2012.

Deborah said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful setting for a beautiful life milestone.
Cheers!

Fragolina said...

Congratulations, enjoy Christmas in Italy.

Ryan K said...

CONGRATS! You guys make a beautiful couple!

Theresa said...

CONGRATS CHRISTY!!! I could feel the wedding bells coming....I'm really happy for you. I hope you have a great 2012!
Just catching up on my blog reading, haven't been able to update in a while....but glad to see your having a wonderful holiday back home and in Italia!
xo Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...