January 14, 2012

New Beginnings

Dear all my fellow readers, bloggers & loved ones, 
I am so sorry for my absence over the last couple of weeks in blog land. A couple of hours before heading back to Italy from my visit home for Christmas, my precious MacBook bit the dust. 

I left my computer in the US with the Apple Nerds (who I could not live without) and had a friend bring it back to Florence this week. So, I am finally getting all my things back in order. My brain can finally function with iCalendar, iPhoto and MacMail all nice and neat, ahhhhhhhh. Exhale. 

The last couple of weeks back to Florence have been interesting. I have tons to write about, but it will take me some time to get everything going. We are going to the Portofino area for some reflection on the upcoming year. We couldn't think of a more gorgeous setting to feel inspired about our future. There is a lot on the horizon!

I wish everyone well in this joyous and exciting New Year! With love, Christine

7 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Portofino is great but really expensive so, I suggest you eat somewhere else like Santa Margherita Ligure, or Rapallo and have a gelato at Portofino.

Murissa Maurice said...

Hope all is well!
Have fun and happy new year to you too!

The Wanderfull Traveler

Christy said...

Thanks ladies! Will write more soon, looking forward to getting caught up on all thats been happening with you all too! xx, Christine

Christy said...

Oh, Sonia - I am headed to Torino in May for the Coldplay concerto, I will need your tips! We should try to meet up for a coffee! Let's connect by email in a few weeks...

lisa | renovating italy said...

look forward to your musings in Portofino...Happy New Year!
ciao lisa

Cathy Powell said...

Happy New Year Christine. I can identify with you concerning your computer. My laptop has died and I am waiting to see if a friend can fix it or not. All the best for your exciting, upcoming 2012!

Fern Driscoll said...

No, No! Get your gelato at the Frigidarium in Rapallo - best there is in Liguria. If you eat in Porto don't expect to be able to pay with a credit card - cash only there, as a rule. Have a great trip, happy new year, and yay for getting the computer back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...