February 21, 2012

Le foto più belle di Firenze

 I have a new obsession with this Facebook page : Le foto più belle di Firenze 
Translation: The most beautiful photos of Florence

If you love photography & Florence, then please visit this website and enjoy spending a few minutes browsing through the beautiful images they collect of my adopted city. I would like to say Grazie mille to them & to all the contributing photographers. They make everyday so much sweeter by posting timeless photos of this gorgeous city. It helps reminds me why I love living here.

Photographer : Andrea Tilaro
Photographer : Kriste Wills
Credit :  flickr.com/photos/ulinea/6255062528

5 comments:

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

I can see why Christy, lovely photos.

Theresa Cheek said...

Can't have too many visuals of Firenze! Great link and post.

Theresa said...

You're making me miss Firenze so much!! I really hope to make a mini weekend trip back sometime when the weather is good. Maybe we can do a double date..=)
ps. I'll be posting those Carnevale pics soon, they ridiculous! haha!
Take care Christy!
xoxo Theresa

Murissa Maurice said...

The final photo is so surreal with the colours, I love it! Already joined this site. Can't get enough images of Tuscany in general.

The Wanderfull Traveler

Katie said...

Now, I'm obsessed with this fb page! thanks for the heads up!

also, i mentioned your blog in my latest post here: http://www.kateandoli.com/2012/02/ciao-bella.html

take care!
katie
kateandoli.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...