March 24, 2012

Bella giornata, heavy hearts ♥

Today I am feeling very grateful for the special people in my life. I love my fiance for supporting me in so many ways that words could never explain. I feel blessed to have so many incredible friends here in Florence & abroad that keep my mind focused on the important things in life. 

This entry is dedicated to two women who always remind me to continue to dream, stay positive and have faith in God : My mother & mia nonna Kiki. 

Oggi è una bella giornata, buon weekend tutti!

edit: I wrote this entry on Saturday evening, then Sunday morning my kindred spirit grandmother, Christine Jones (Kiki) went to heaven to be with my grandfather. 
Rest in Peace to the greatest woman I've ever known.
Source : Le foto più belle di Firenze / Photographer : Stephanie Teplansky

3 comments:

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

My thoughts are with you, a lovely tribute.

Ciao Emy said...

My heart is with you and your family Christine. Beautiful post.

Cathi said...

I'm very sorry for your loss...a beautiful tribute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...