June 28, 2013

Primo Anno Anniversario

It is hard to believe it has already been one year since we were "officially" married in Florence at Palazzo Vecchio!The biggest lesson learned while living in Italy was learning how to let go and let God & the universe guide you where you need to be. I would of never imagined 4 years ago when I packed my bags for Florence, that all of this would be happening to me. There were ups & downs, but meeting Antonio changed my life forever. 

Auguri to my love, my confidant, my little rascal, our new life in the United States, and most importantly to the arrival of our baby girl. 

Auguri amore mio, ti amo tantissimo!!!!!!!


2 comments:

The Wanderfull Traveler said...

Congrats!
I love the look of your site.
I can't believe it has already been a year- good for you two and your new baby girl!

Murissa

Anonymous said...

were you on house hunters? what job did you have that took you to Italy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...