October 14, 2013

Amore di Mia Vita

What an amazing couple of months it's been since I last wrote. We have been enjoying our new bundle of joy every second since her arrival into this world! People always say that life truly begins once you have a child, and now I really understand that. I look at my little girl and see myself, my husband, and many others in our family all bundled into this beautiful, innocent creature.    

She gives me hope for the future and makes me want to be a better person, friend, wife and mother. I look at her and I see so many wonderful things for the years ahead whether it be in the United States or in Italy. The outpouring of support from our families (especially the Nonne!) has changed our lives so quickly. I cry sometimes because she is so perfect. 

Here are a few of the photos of our little family in our first American home.  I hope you enjoy! 



6 comments:

Josie // Hello Josephine said...

The pictures won't show :( Perhaps you linked to a sign-in only album? I'm a long-time reader who has never introduced herself–My name is Josie and I live in Atlanta, too (welcome back!) and dream of going to Italy! Congrats on your happy, adorable family.

Diane said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, enjoy every minute as it just flies by. Whatever you both do please speak to her in your own language, she will not suffer but benefit as my two boys Anglo Italian did.

Ani said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Been following your blog since you were in Italy, so positive and inspirational! Congratulations Christine!

Christy said...

Thank you all for the kind words! We are so happy to have her!

There has been some issue with Google + and my account, so I am slowly trying to get all the photos back on the blog.

I hope you are able to see them now, and thank you again for continuing to read my blog!

Ciao ciao, Christine

Ani said...

And thanks for your advice on moving to Italy. I had emailed you a while back and you provided a lot of great insight!

Gaia said...

I just discovered your blog! It is amazing! Love these photos so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...